Sunday, December 20, 2009

451 Challenge. Oh what fun!

This is the first challenge I am joining. I love the collection of books I can choose from. Some old favorites and some already on my wanna read list, so here I go.
Blaze level is 7 or more books by November 30, 2010.
Check it out for your self at 451 Challenge.
I think I shall begin with a lovely reread of Black Beauty. I can't remember when I last read it, and I then I shall check out St Lucy's Home for Wolf Raised Girls. That title grabbed my attention. Lord of the Rings is also an excellent book on my reread list. The list also has Kingsolver, Dumas, Austen, and Lewis. I am quite excited.

1 comment :

  1. I'm so glad you will be joining us this year - I think the hardest part will be deciding which books to read off our wonderful list. =)

    ReplyDelete