Monday, December 14, 2009

The Librarian Oh how I love this series

Okay so ever since ER season one, I have loved Noah Wylie. He played Flynn Carson in his third film as the librarian in The Librarian and the Curse of the Judas Chalice. Admittedly the movies are cheesy. They are a bit made for TV. I think they are a cross between Indiana Jones and the Smithsonian. I say this movie as the first two is good clean fun. The movie also features Bob Newhart as Judson and Jane Curtain as Charlene. If you enjoyed either of the first two, definately check this one out. I found this one to be not my favorite of the trilogy and perhaps stretching a bit with the inclusion of vampires. While I can enjoy a good vampire book or movie, I do not appreciate the oversaturation of the market with vampire connected media. Nonetheless, Noah Wylie did play the main charactor and well, that helps.

No comments :

Post a Comment