Monday, December 7, 2009

Mailbox Monday

Okay,



First, I love the book I picked up at Cosco on Thursday. It's called Guernsy Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. Seriously it is one of the cleverest stories I have read in a while. It is set up as a collection of letters written between an authoress Juliet in the mid-nineteen-forties and a collection of fasinating characters. Seriously, I can hardly stop reading it and have poured through it so quickly, I will have to re-read it.



Second, I have recieved a children's book to review called Miracle in Sumatra: The Story of Gutsy Gus. I'm excited about it. I flipped through it a bit and the illustrations are vivid and beautiful. The book is designed to motivate kids to action in saving the planet, especially the Rainforest. Look for my review soon.



Thanks for The Printed Page hosting the Mailbox Monday fun.

1 comment :