Okay I'm posting quickly before I run off to enjoy the day. I'l back this evening to read the other wonderful fill-Ins.
1. Today I will be at the zoo, you can find me with the birthday girl or observing the otters.
2. People say you can;t have your cake and eat it too and I say why not?
3. What do you think of when you recall the zoo? I think of tall giraffes, powerful gorillas, and graceful otters.
4. At Starbucks there's a lot of groans among the staff, when they do events like, it's free Pastry Day til 1030 Friday!
5. People say that what we're all seeking is greater meaning in life, but I say we all searching to fill our Jesus shaped whole in our heart, and Jesus is the only one who can fill it perfectly.
6. The image I cherish most is my brother playing with his kids.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing the work I would be doing during the day if I wasn't at the zoo, tomorrow my plans include a walk, some gardening, some housecleaning and watching Inkheart and Sunday, I want to read in a nice warm and shady spot!
Friday Fill-Ins: #168