Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Why are you making a mess (since you are terrible at cleaning them up)?
2. I want you to take time to savor the sunshine, because it's supposed to rain later.
3. I will wait until everyone else has gone and then it will be on my terms.
4. Experiment with your favorite ingredients in the kitchen and see what happens.
5. I could use a a bit of magic to design healthy ice cream and then I would have less guilt when I indulge.
6. The rain dripped steadily all night long threatening to cancel the exbidition and then as dawn arrived, the sun began to shine through the clouds, driving away both the largest puddles, and the children's fears.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to experiementing with rolled magazine paper, tomorrow my plans include a walk and cooking something yummy and Sunday, I want to enjoy me day with the Entlings!




Visit Friday Fill-Ins: #166 where the mem is hosted and were you can find more fun fill-ins.

Magazine idea come's from Life with Liane

1 comment :

  1. What great answers. Four and six are my favorites. I used to be a technology teacher too.

    ReplyDelete