1. The right word can make or break a conversation, so choose your words wisely.
2. The babyis sleeping so go play outside in the sun and shut the door quietly, please.
3. Up, up its a Great Day for Up .
4. After I get my urgent work done on the computer, outside in my garden is where you'll find me.
5. Ooh! What is that on the shelf A new Jamie Oliver Cookbook, oh how I would love Food Revolution?
6. making fresh bread for dinner is a good idea.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on all my favorite bloggers, tomorrow my plans include getting outside in the sun and Sunday, I want to have fun at church and eat yummy food!
For more lovely fill-ins visit Friday Fill-Ins: #169