Saturday, March 27, 2010

Remember Me: Movie Review

I was told that this movie was more than a love story starring Robert Pattinson. I can now say I agree. The characters in the movie were individuals with lives and families. We meet Ally, who is coping with consequences of dramatic childhood events. She eats desert first. We then meet Tyler, who is not exactly coping with his past. I was very impressed with Robert's portrayal of Tyler. The character had passion and anger, but also laughs and shows compassion. My favorite charactor was Tyler's sister Caroline. I felt as though when she looked at people, she saw much more than they meant her to see.

Okay no spoilers. The movie had me in tears more than once. I left the theatre in awe of the screen play writer. 4.5 out 5 stars.

Movie Trailer

1 comment :