Friday, January 8, 2010

Historical Fiction... One more Challenge

So I am halfway through my second Historical Fiction book, it is only January 8, and I had not joined a Historic Fiction Challenge. What was I thinking? So, I looked around and over at Royal Reviews they have just the Challenge for me.


I'm going to go for Addicted: 12 Historical Fiction Novels
It runs Jan 1 through Dec 31 2010. This is going to be great and I'm super excited to read all the other reviews out there in the challenge.

okay 5 challenges, I can handle it.
The First Book(after the one read alread) : Sisters Who would be Queen



4 comments :

  1. good luck with this challenge! I am also doing it, I'm going for level obsessed :) Looking forward to your reviews.

    http://muse-in-the-fog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I joined this one too, at the obsessed level. Already reading my 3rd historical fiction book of the year, so I think I will make it. Thanks for stopping by Books, Just Books!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! I could probably do this one too, but I think I will stick to the three I have already signed up for...unless there are prizes, if there are prizes I must sign up! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! I'm in this challenge too! I think it will be easy for us historical fiction lovers LOL!

    xoxo~ Renee

    ReplyDelete