Sunday, January 10, 2010

Revelations ( Blue Bloods Series)


I saw the Van Alan Legacy in the stores and realized Revelations had come out and I had not yet read it. So I dashed out and picked up Melissa De La Cruz's book Revelations. I had read the first two Blue Blood books in about a week. It took me so long because I had to go back to the library and acquire the second one. I love my local library, but that is another post altogether.
I read the book quickly and enjoyed watching the characters progress through the book, but it wasn't my favorite book of the series. My favorite so far is Masquerade. The ending both concluded the current mystery and left many questions unaswered. I definately want to get the next book. If you like the other stories about the Van Alans, the Forces, and the Llewellyns, then this is a definate read. My favorite character in the book is Bliss Llewellyn. During this book she begins asking a lot of questions. These are serious and yet she doesn't ask her own parents, she seeks out the answers from other sources.
I'd give the book 3 out of 5 stars.

The book was borrowed from the local library.
This book is one for the Speculative Fiction 2010 challenge.

No comments :

Post a Comment