Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins


Visit Friday-Fill-Ins for all the other participants sentences.

1. A cup of tea is the perfect cure for ailments from sleeplessness, to sleepiness.


2.The right acessories makes a place feel like home.

3. Everything has its beauty Though not all has it clearly apparent.

4. To a lovely vanilla yogurt she added the beauftiful ripe berries, Ah how I love coming into summer and the taste of strawberries?

5. Art makes me Happy especially when I am creating. (see my newest art below)

6. LOL I just noticed I forgot to eat breakfast, but I just remedied that.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to more Olympics Coverage, tomorrow my plans include A walk with a friend if the weather cooperates and Sunday, I want to Bake something yummy!

No comments :

Post a Comment