Friday Fill-Ins: #171 are here. It's late Thursday, but I am posting now, because Friday may turn out to be a crazy day.
1. In 1992, I was not aware of most things that I am passionate about today.
2. Now I know that a building block of friendship is laughter and smiles.
3. Do what you can to stay loyal and true, with what you have been given to hold in your heart, where you expend your time and talents.
4. Playing at the park with my brother's family is where I'd like to be.
5. The trees and flowers are telling me spring has arrived, but I'm still cold at night under multiple covers.
6. The energizer bunny will eventually fade away, but it the grace and mercy from God that just keeps going on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Cleaning my house, tomorrow my plans include Dewey Read-a-thon and Sunday, I want to sleep and then go to evening church!