5 hr 34 minutes total
And here are the Questions and Answers
1. What are you reading right now?Night Flight by Antione Saint de Exupery
2. How many books have you read so far? I've read in three other books, completed two.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. I'm saving it for later to encourage myself to keep going.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? I moved y Saturday morning walk to Friday evening and turned down several invitations for Saturday evening events. I also cleaned my kitchen really well so it wouldn't stare at me.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Only one. My monthly art meeting is 10-1. I went to it, had a blast and came back revived and ready to read more.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? The mini-challenges are a lot of fun. I didn't know what to expect, and I am loving them.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Hmm.. Not yet I'll let you know if I do though.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I think next year I will schedule in a few cheerleader hours. It seems like a fun break from reading and I enjoy the cheering I've been recieving.
9. Are you getting tired yet? Nope, but then in my time zone it is 5pm so ask me again in 5 hours and I probably will be tired.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Take the idea of musical backgrounds. It has been wonderful.