Friday Fill-Ins: #170 a wonderful little meme that inspires creativity and helps me plan my weekends.
1. All you need is a cup of tea, a cozy nook, and really great book to weather the unexpected Spring storm.
2. Dyed Easter eggs proclaiming phrases like “eat me,” and “spare me” fills me with laughter.
3. Each generation, as it grows up, looks at the previous generation and makes choices in contrast of, though as history may tell, not always in an improvement of the choices of the generation before.
4. People not following through with their commitments is something I have a hard time dealing with.
5. A trip to hair stylist is what I need.
6. Just as I was taking the casserole out the oven, I remembered that it was the day Sarah and you get back.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Watching my Netflixed New Moon DVD, tomorrow my plans include gardening and walking if the weather is nice, or typing and reading is the weather is uncooperative and Sunday, I want to cook hot dogs at church, watch the Easter egg hunt festivities, and remember that He is Risen!