1. Ever had any run-ins with the "library police?" Yeah, lots in college. I was always too loud, even in the group study rooms. (And to make it worse I worked there.) The duty librarian would tsk me extra hard.
2. Do you have a special organizational plan and place for wrapping paper, gift bags, etc., or do you just purchase whatever you need as you give gifts? I have files of home made cards, tissue paper, and wrapping paper, as well as a stack of bags. So I guess I'm stockpiled and organized.
3. Have you ever been in (first-hand witness) a natural disaster? Yes. The Earthquake in Washington State that cracked the capital building.
4. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song? Um, I'm not sure if I can even name a Barry Manilow song. OK, I googled him, and I guess then Copacobana, since that's only one I recognized from the titles.
5. What's the best costume you've ever worn? Two years ago for a Spielberg themed birthday party. I was the blue fairy as imagined in I-Robot. It was fantastic. I got to wear a medieval like dress with huge sleeves, and then gigantic fairy wings.
6. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus? Definately the Thesaurus. I'm always looking for a better word to express my thoughts.
7. What's your favorite breakfast food? Really good pancakes. The fluffy kind with blackberry syrup.
8. Have you ever purchased anything from an infomercial? Nope, but I did buy the water bulbs from the store.
9. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes. My own bedroom window. That was after I left my house key inside and before my parents added an alarm system
10. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes, but I also believe in love as it grows from friendship.
11. How man pairs of jeans do you own? 7 pairs, but only two actually fit.
12. If someone were going to bake a cake to honor/represent you, what would it be? (Think creatively, like Duff and Crew on "Ace of Cakes.") I'd like someone to bake a gigantic Library It would have my favorite books on shelves, with a lovely chair and writing desk, and globe on a stand. And the whole library built on a set of three books. Lord of the Rings, The Giving Tree, and The Long Winter.
Hosted at 2nd-cup-of-coffee.